Electronics Projects, 50W Amplifier Circuit TDA1514 article
"audio amplifier circuits, ic amplifier, " tagged with
TDA1514 stereo previously had shared 2 × 50 amp circuit, see: TDA1514A high performance HiFi 2X50W amp circuit
This circuit can be used for single-channel 50w output printed circuit sizes quite small and symmetrical placement of smooth supply voltage can be between 2 × 10 volts, 30 volts 2x material list diagram, PCB drawings are upside down.
TDA1514 Amp PCB
TDA1514 50W Amplifier Circuit Bill of Materials;
TDA1514A integrated circuit is a hi-fi power amplifier for use as a building block in radio, tv and other audio
applications. The high performance of the IC meets the requirements of digital sources (e.g. Compact Disc equipment).
The circuit is totally protected, the two output transistors both having thermal and SOAR protection
- Low harmonic, intermodulation, offset voltage distortion
- Good ripple, Thermal, Safe Operating Area (SOAR) prejection
- Mute/stand-by facilities
- Protected against electrostatic discharge
- No switch-on or switch-off clicks
- Very low thermal resistance